If you are at this site there is a good chance that you believe your husband is having an affair. Often times, it can be very hard to be able to tell if your spouse is cheating on you. However, in the long run a cheating spouse will almost always show signs of being unfaithful. Most of these changes happen to be behavioral, so I have outlined some of these signs that your husband might be cheating on you.
1.Your husband joins a gym. If he has recently done this and he has previously not had any interest in doing so before then there is a very good chance that he is having an affair. The reason this sign of cheating is often times a very good sign that your husband may be having an affair, is because a guy will do this as a way to get in better shape to impress someone other than you, his wife.
2. Your husband does not take the time to sit down and talk anymore. If you and your husband used to talk about you day with each other in the evening etc. then once again this is a good sign that your spouse is cheating. This is because cheating spouses try to avoid having deep or intense conversations as way of trying to distance themselves from their relationships at home.
3. Your spouse may act differently during sex and want to try new things out in the bedroom. If your spouse suddenly wants to try new things in the bedroom or if you just notice that the sex is different, they may be cheating. In fact, you may be left wondering where they learned that from.
4. In keeping with sex, your spouse may want to have it less. A decrease in sex frequency is a sign that your husband may be cheating on you. The reason why sex occurs less when cheating is involved is because your husband may be feeling guilty about what he is doing or it can also mean that he is getting enough sex already.
5. Your husband may also get angry easier and more often. Your spouse may also be touchy around you. This may lead to more arguments and disagreements in your relationship. Things you do may annoy your husband that wouldn‘t have in the past. They may actually go as far as to leave the room. Be sure to observe the changes in behavior that your spouse has towards other members of your family as well.
6. Your husband has or wants to buy a whole new wardrobe, in a way, reinventing themselves. This works in conjunction with joining a gym to lose weight. A huge sign of cheating is when a new wardrobe is purchased.
7. Unusual behavior when your husband is on the phone is another sign of cheating. When he is talking on the phone near you, does he try to lower their voce or even leave the room? Hanging up a phone quickly is another signal to watch for. Be cautious of increased cell phone use, as many cheaters prefer to use their own personal phones, as opposed to family phones.
In addition to examining the behavior of your husband, the behavior of your friends should also be examined. The friends you share together may start acting differently towards you. This is often because your shared friends might know more than you do. Even if a friend does not outright tell you that your husband is cheating, they may intentionally or unintentionally show you the signs.
These above mentioned signs may be an indicator that your spouse is cheating on you, but there may also be reasonable causes for these behavior changes. For example, your spouse might want to look great for you and you alone, or they also may simply want to improve their health.
Since there are no guarantees that cheating could be going on, even with the above mentioned signs present, additional steps should be taken. These steps can and should include monitoring cell phone calls, viewing the cell phone bill, using a product such as Catch Spouse Cheating or hiring a private investigator. Never confront your husband or without the proper proof. Be sure to get solid evidence of cheating, otherwise you could be creating a whole new problem in your relationship.